There are many styles of 16 inch hair extensions for girls and each woman has her own preferences. In fact, there is no one “right” way to wear the extensions, as long as the end result looks natural and flattering.
The extension for the hair industry has seen a great amount of change in the past few years. With the advent of new technology, people are now able to purchase hair extensions in a variety of styles and colors. Whether you are looking for natural hair extensions, dramatic extensions, or something in between, there is a style of extension for you.
How to choose the extensions that belong to your hair’s length and volume. It is important to choose the right type of hair extension for you. For example, if you have cute short hair your first choice will be the thick bob extension.
If you are seeking natural-looking extensions, you should opt for Subtle Solutions Remy extensions. These extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair and are bulky-free. If you want longer, thicker extensions, you should choose Jumbo Weft Extensions.
How to install the hair extensions
There are a few tips that you should keep in mind when installing an extension. Follow this guide step by step.
- First, make sure to use gentle, directed pressure when inserting the extension. Do not use excessive force, as this may cause the extension to come out prematurely.
- Second, be sure to protect your extension area from direct sunlight and heat.
- Finally, be sure to keep the extension clean and free of product residue. These tips will help you install a hair extension safely and successfully.
How to wash
- 1. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- 2. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and free from sulfate conditioner.
- 3. Hold your hair gently and wash it and be careful to avoid rubbing it.
- 4. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb from top to the bottom.
- 5. Hold the hair gently and squeeze the water out.
- 6. Strike the hair with a towel until it’s dry.
How to Care
- 1. Wash your hair with a moisturizing conditioner: This will prevent moisture from entering your hair as you wash it without drying it out by overwashing it.
- 2. Gentle treatment: Comb hair extensions gently to prevent hair from falling out. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb before and after use.
- 3. Use heat protectant: Use heat protectant on hair extensions. When using a hot iron, keep the temperature below 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4. Deep conditioning: Do deep conditioning every two weeks to keep your hair well
How to design the hairstyle
Make according to your preference:
Our hair extensions are 100% human hair. It can be colored, straight and curved. We recommend setting the temperature of the conditioning plate below 180 degrees for 4-6 seconds each, repeating 2 times.
Hair can also be dyed. In general, we do not recommend dying. Human hair is essentially soft. Lifespan depends largely on how they are worn and cared for. Incorrect shampoos and conditioners, continual use of heating tools, hair coloring, and excessive styling may all shorten life. If you have to color your hair, it’s easier to do it. In the meantime, it is highly recommended to have your hair stylist dye